Harry Potter Crochet Patterns – The Prisoner of Azkaban Hogwarts scarves is quite different in the previous scarves where egalitarian stripes at which the norm. Here’s a pattern Inspired from the POA aka Prisoner of Azkaban scarves.
- 7 Ounces of Main Color
- two Ounces or a lot of contrasting colour
- Cast Size I
- Darning Needle and ribbons.
Harry Potter Crochet Patterns: POA Scarf Model
- When Shifting colors cut yarn and render at least a 6 into 10-inch tail to weave.
- With Main Color and Crochet Hook I (or size you prefer) String 30.
- Starting Row: hdc from the second chain from hook and in each chain for a total of 29 hdc stitches, turn.
- Row 1 Chain 2 , count chain twice as the first hdc, hdc in each stitch around, for 29 stitches, flip
- Row 2 – 21 Duplicate Row 1
- Row 22 Duplicate Row 1, but change colors in the previous hdc (** see notice on how to change colors below)
- Row 23-24 Repeat Row 1 together with Contrasting Colour, on Row 24 final hdc Change colours to the most important colour.
- Titles 25-27 Repeat Row 1 together with the Principal color, On Row 27 the Last hdc, Change Colors to Contrasting colour.
- Row 28-29 Repeat Row 1 with Contrasting Color, on Row 29 last hdc Change colors to the most important colour.
- Keep replicating Rows 1-29 as far as you will need to, since it reaches 56 inches, and then finish using Row 1-22.
Weave the ends. Add fringe for your liking, short, long, every match, every other stitch, a couple of strands.
* Start with a loop over the hook. Hook yarn and pull through. (One series finished.) ** When ready to change to another color, create your hdc from the old colour on the previous stitch, thendrag the new colour through the 3 loops on the hook to finish that hdc or half double crochet.